Latest Movie :

I, Frankenstein Action Film 2014

image of i, frankenstein movie 2014
I, Fankenstein
 Plot: Imagine the dumbest movie you have ever seen. Not just a little dumb, and not something that's just overly cheesy, but something that confounds you with its every moment. Maybe you have a standby pick for this sort of thing. If so, you might want to make a little room for I, Frankenstein.

This is special movie. I don't want to further cement my reputation as a guy who revels in awful films, but I, Frankenstein deserves a little more attention than other obviously bad movies like The Legend of Hercules or even RIPD and its weird infatuation with cumin and skullfucking.

I, Frankenstein is like listening to a nerd - a for real nerdy nerd nerd, not some squatty guy in thick glasses - tell you about a story they are writing, complete with totally ridiculous dialog, lame voices, and spit-riddled sound effects. It takes itself so seriously, and it thinks it is so cool, that disliking it almost feels like cruel bullying.

Once you imagine I, Frankenstein's text coming from the mouth of an overly confident fedora, absolutely every moment of the film becomes hilarious. But also sort of endearing. It doesn't have the same redeeming qualities one might find in Hansel & Gretel, say, but it's not a grueling, awful experience either.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Entertainments 24 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger